ClownMS FTW !! YEAH ! ,D
Welcome to ClownMS! ((:

We're currently in BETA, please register to view the forum
&&
add clown-ms@hotmail.com in your MSN ! Very Happy
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Temporary Client download & hamachi here .
Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:14 pm by Xirxus

» RE:GM APPLICATIONS
Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 pm by Fizziie

» Server......
Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:24 am by drug

» Come if you wan (:
Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:10 pm by Tempo

» The LAST poster WINS the game ! :D
Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:10 pm by Tempo

» When will the server be on?
Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:09 pm by Tempo

» Two weirdos in fm :}
Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 pm by Jyx3

» An example of a ridiculus&lame explanation that GMs will not be taken in.
Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:46 am by Pain

» Leaving Server
Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 am by Pain

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:03 pm
Randomize Musics :D

Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by iJobLess on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Any1 here?
avatar
iJobLess
Member
Member

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by Tempo on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 pm

maybe thhcake wasn't online?
and yes, i'm here. d;
avatar
Tempo
Member
Member

Posts : 855
Age : 33
Location : Singapore
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by Poplmon on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:43 am

I'd say this is good server; but i need hours its open. Im up late at night, and i need something to do. Also up early.my hours i can play:

7am - 10pm (9pm on shower nights)
avatar
Poplmon
Member
Member

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by Fizziie on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:27 am

AhoyMatey wrote:no d00d My startup and stuff is fine, but when i click my character, if dcs the connection, andd when i enable my Anti-virus again it delets the server!!!
Is it like ..when you click your character - it straights dc , or when you click your character - it goes in the game and dces? scratch
avatar
Fizziie
Game Master
Game Master

Posts : 102
Location : Stop looking here !
Join date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by thh-Zenthh on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Err , wh0 g0rt mediafire link f0r v55 ? i cant download filefr0nt , megaupload and rapidlibrary . Crying or Very sad
avatar
thh-Zenthh
Member
Member

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by AhPuNehNeh on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:59 am

Just go google it -.-
There will be tons
avatar
AhPuNehNeh
Member
Member

Posts : 762
Age : 22
Location : Currently living at ClownMS forums
Join date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by AhoyMatey on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:00 am

Fizziie wrote:
AhoyMatey wrote:no d00d My startup and stuff is fine, but when i click my character, if dcs the connection, andd when i enable my Anti-virus again it delets the server!!!
Is it like ..when you click your character - it straights dc , or when you click your character -
it goes in the game and dces? scratch

The bold italizied part.
avatar
AhoyMatey
Member
Member

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by Tempo on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:23 pm

AhoyMatey wrote:
Fizziie wrote:
AhoyMatey wrote:no d00d My startup and stuff is fine, but when i click my character, if dcs the connection, andd when i enable my Anti-virus again it delets the server!!!
Is it like ..when you click your character - it straights dc , or when you click your character -
it goes in the game and dces? scratch

The bold italizied part.
You're using McAfee?
If you went to the game and dc, it's the server prob, i guess. bounce
avatar
Tempo
Member
Member

Posts : 855
Age : 33
Location : Singapore
Join date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by AhoyMatey on Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:39 am

yes i was using McAfee
avatar
AhoyMatey
Member
Member

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by Uber on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:24 am

Does it only work when you are online Cake?
avatar
Uber
Member
Member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by AhPuNehNeh on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:45 am

Yes the server is up only when thCakee is online on hamachi .
avatar
AhPuNehNeh
Member
Member

Posts : 762
Age : 22
Location : Currently living at ClownMS forums
Join date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by Cream on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 pm

You own singapore , i own teh whole earth =P

Cream
Owner
Owner

Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by Swesit on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Is this a dedicated server or is it only online speciall times? Also, is it offline right now? Cause i get the Server Check message
avatar
Swesit
Member
Member

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by Jyx3 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:21 am

This isn't a dedicated server, uhs, its currently close o_o" .
avatar
Jyx3
Member
Member

Posts : 439
Age : 28
Location : In Your Comp
Join date : 2009-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Tutorial To Play on ClownMS [ 99% Chance Will Work, 1% If your Com doesn't like u ;D]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum